ENV Psoriasis Study
The Aesthetic & Dermatology Center is conducting a study for a cosmetic cream for improving the appearance of skin with imperfections.
- Diagnosed plaque psoriasis for at least 6 months prior to the first study visit.
- Current detectable plaque psoriasis at Baseline.
- Mild to moderate plaque psoriasis with a PGA score of 2 or 3 (i.e., mild or moderate) at
- A past 24-hour Itch-numerical rating scale (I-NRS) score of ≥4 at Baseline.
- Willing to not increase their usual sun exposure during the study.
- Male or female of any race, 18 years of age or older.
- Female subjects of childbearing potential must have a negative UPT (Universal Pregnancy Test) during Visit 1 and practice a reliable method of contraception for the duration of the study.
Up to a maximum of $150
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Maps failed to load
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.